KDC425N Bluetooth Barcode SmartSled Scanner
2D Imager with MSR Card Reader and optional NFC
The KDC400 series works with all major smartphones and tablets to collect barcode, NFC, and MSR data. The KDC425N Bluetooth® barcode scanner may be attached to a smartphone or tablet case (sold separately) for fast and convenient use. A Built-in 1200mAh rechargeable battery can be used as an external power source for smartphones.
Bluetooth technology and the innovative, user-friendly design by KOAMTAC allows users to upgrade the smartphone periodically while maintaining the KDC400 series system.
- Superior scanning performance with the top of the line 2D imager
- Supports all major NFC tags
- Supports triple track and Japan double side track (KDC415, KDC425, KDC430)
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFI with automatic Bluetooth reconnection feature for seamless operation
- The best battery life Bluetooth barcode scanner
- Five days scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth normal mode
- One week scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth power save mode
- Five years scanning operation on a single charge in system power save mode
- SmartSled® case available for fast and convenient use (sold separately)
All Major OS Support
KOAMTAC provides complimentary KTSync synchronization and wedging software for Android, Blackberry, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), Mac OS X and Windows devices.
Manuals & Guides